Guaranteed Rental Properties Overseas
Overseas Property Rental Guarantees
Rental guarantees on new build and off-plan overseas properties are offered by many agents and developers. Guaranteed rents are often for a limited time, for example, the first 2 years after buying an overseas property. However, there are a number of guaranteed rental schemes that offer overseas property buyers the opportunity to receive a guaranteed income for very long periods of time or to renew a guaranteed rental contract every few years.
The overseas property agents and developers that list property on this site have the option to identify properties that offer guaranteed rents. You can use the search below to display all the properties that offer guaranteed income from rent.
NOTE: properties are not always identified as offering rental guarantees so it is still advisable to contact and ask agents what they have than offers the rents and income guarantees you require.
Guaranteed Rental Properties - What to Look For!
Relax, the mortgage is covered? Possibly the most attractive aspect of a rental guarantee on an overseas property is the knowledge you have got a property to can go and enjoy while the guaranteed rent is covering the mortgage and you are benefiting from any capital gains and savings on your normal holiday costs!
With many different incentives being offered by agents and developers it can be difficult to work out what represents a good offer and what does not. Here are some things to consider regarding guaranteed rental property overseas:
- Genuine Income: is the guaranteed rent realistic for the property and the area?
- If the rent is unrealistically high it may have to be lowered after the guarantee ends. Could you still afford the property with a lower rental income?
- If the rent is too low you may be able get more rental income by contacting local agents or specialist rental agencies.
- Who guarantees the rent? You should also ask who is guaranteeing the rent and do you expect them to be around for the duration of the contract? Some schemes are guaranteed by large holiday/tour organisations or large developers. The French Lease Back scheme is backed by the French Government so participants can be confident of getting the rental guarantee for the duration of their contracts.
- How much personal use is permitted? Some guaranteed rental schemes may give limited personal use of around 2-4 weeks a year. This may suit you perfectly as most people only get a few weeks holiday per year BUT this may not be right for you if you want to take frequent long weekends, etc.
- Guaranteed rental long-term buy-to-let properties: is is rare to get buy-to-let/long term let investment properties with guaranteed rents. The majority are holiday properties aimed at short term lets. If you want a more traditional long term (6-12 month lets) income and or investment from property it may be better to consider something other than holiday properties. There are a number of overseas properties on this site that are suitable for this type of property investing.
The bottom line for getting a good guaranteed rental from an overseas property is... do your homework! We hope this site will help.
We have properties with rental guarantees available in:
Property for sale € 39,600
Property for rent € 51,000
Property for sale € 85,000
Property for sale € 109,395
Property for sale € 200,000